If you are eligible for reimbursement it will appear in your order’s earning summary once the reimbursement has been processed. If you are reimbursed for a restaurant delay you can find the amount under the Restaurant Delay summary line.
To ensure you’re always reimbursed for your wait time:
- Swipe “Parked At Restaurant” when you are getting out of your vehicle after you have safely parked.
- Swipe “Collected” when you have been given the food in the restaurant before you return to your vehicle.
- As soon as you enter the restaurant, provide the correct order number to a restaurant staff member.
Reimbursements can only be applied when the Courier app is being correctly used. Make sure you are doing the following:
- Turn OFF your WiFi.
- Turn OFF any ‘Low Battery’ or ‘Battery Saving’ mode.
- Turn ON your Location Services and set it to Always (for iOS) or High Accuracy (for Android).
- Precise Location should be enabled while on run for iOS 14 users.
- Do NOT use any ‘Task Killer’ applications as these restrict the background data on your phone. (for Android only)
You will be reimbursed for longer than average hold times. These delay reimbursements are calculated automatically and are typically applied within 5 minutes of the order being delivered.