To deliver by motor vehicle, you’ll need:
- To be at least 18 years old and have the right to work in Australia
- A valid driver's licence that is accepted in the Australian State in which you will be doing deliveries (Learners and P1 licenses are not accepted)
- Access to a registered motor vehicle or motorcycle
- To ensure that the motor vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards for a motor vehicle of its kind
- An Australian standards compliant helmet and any other safety equipment reasonably required (if using a motorcycle)
- A smartphone operating on iOS or Android platforms
- A thermal-grade delivery bag
To successfully sign up as an independent contractor on the Menulog Network, you’ll also be required to upload the below documents:
- Valid proof of work eligibility - acceptable documents include birth certificate, work/study permit, passport, or PR card
- Valid driver’s license (front and back)
- Vehicle insurance and registration
To complete your application you also must also provide us your Australian Business Number (ABN), the details of your bank account to receive your payments, and submit a recent (90 days) criminal background check.
As an independent contractor, you’re responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in your region. This may include obtaining additional permits, insurance, certifications, and business licenses to deliver food and drinks as a courier.